Regular C++ Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Regular C++ Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong C++ background, also in new standards (11, 14), as well as Python 3.x
- Result-oriented, able to work independently
- English: good communication skills, intermediate+ (B2.2)
- Strong software debugging skills, understanding of performance optimization
- You are passionate about R&D and new technologies
- Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- You are hardworking and have team spirit
- Enthusiasm for automotive
• Experience in complex software development project and knowledge about software development lifecycle as a whole
• Experience in development of Cloud-based services (e.g. AWS)
• Experience in Docker and orchestration tools
• Test driven development, dynamic/static code analysis
• SDLC tools knowledge (Jira, GIT, Gerrit, Google Test/PyTest, Docker, Jenkins, etc)
• Experience in Scrum methodology
• Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB)
We are looking for talented people to work on the environment software for next generation of Autonomous driving cars for Tier 1 supplier. You will be implementing functionalities in C++ or Python, for converting and repairing data on Cloud-based platforms, using big amounts of data recorded from the Autonomous cars. Project consists of several scrum teams (6-7) people which will work in close collaborations with customer.
• Software Design, Development and testing in C++/Python
• Developing and improving the Conversion and Validation systems on the Cloud-based platform, for data collected from the Autonomous cars
• Contribution into software architecture
• Debugging of microservices-based software
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.