Regular/Senior Oracle Developer with DWH
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Regular/Senior Oracle Developer with DWH active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong in PL/SQL
• DWH concepts
• Shell Scripting Unix/Linux
• Experience in OFSAA (Rule Scenario Editor, Threshold Manager, DataSet Editor, etc.) and Oracle Architecture Framework.
• J2EE framework / Java XML
• Knowledge / Experience on using Informatica Power center and ETL using different data sources
Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role, you will be working on projects for one of our world-famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build thorough expertise in the industry of our client. On top of the attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
•Designing and developing new projects and enhancements;
•Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior management;
•Working in teams following agile development practices;
•Being involved in Development, Continuous Integration and time-boxed iterative development;
•Participating and leading design workshops;
•Performing code reviews and reviews of technical documentation;
•Owning the full development lifecycle, including the delivery of quality technical materials for each project;
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.