Holiday Workers in Logistics
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bosch Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Holiday Workers in Logistics active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. The Bosch Automotive Electronics division started end of 2013 in Jucu, Cluj county, a new production site using cutting edge technology. The new plant produces electronic components and control units for the European automotive industry. These components are used, for instance, in driver assistance and safety systems as well as for energy management. In addition, Cluj Plant is producing modern products of the sector "Advanced Consumer" such as - eBike Powertrain Controls - or - Solar Inverter Units. In 2016, Bosch plant in Jucu manufactured more than 27 million high-quality automotive parts for more than 25 international customers. Make it happen.Calificari
- Organizational and operational skills mandatory
- Communication and team-orientation
- Computer operating skills.
- Reliable and good working attitude
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Control of quantities of materials received
- Putting the materials on the shelf
- Packaging handling
- Creating putaway
- Scan the matte label
- Unpacking / palletizing / transhipment on milkrun
- Collection of materials for production
- Supermarket management / refilling
- Delivery of materials to ESP