Senior Business Analyst (New IT Center)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Business Analyst (New IT Center) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is an American company, leader in financial services field, that launches an IT development center in Bucharest.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role preferred
• Exceptional oral and written communication and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, comfortable working autonomously and with ambiguity
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams and third-party vendors
• Demonstrated experience defining requirements for large scale technology projects
• Demonstrated experience with functional and unit testing
• Demonstrated ability to balance understanding of broad program scope
• Three years’ experience in Agile team environments (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
• Working experience within Financial Services (e.g. retirement)
• Work very closely with the Business Product Owner, Business SME’s and Tech Lead(s)
• Document requirements (functional & non-functional) and create user stories
• Assist project team members with understanding the business requirements
• Operate independently on multiple project tasks
• Participate in all phases of project planning, execution, and testing
• Provide project support on an as-needed basis to help set direction
• Brainstorm and research/resolve issues creatively to meet program objectives and long-term strategy
• Support multiple projects in an Agile environment
• Produce applicable artifacts per SDLC /Audit requirements