Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile C++ Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
A little about You:
• Strong object-oriented programming skills;
• Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
• Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
• Previous significant experience as a C++ developer (at least 3 years);
• GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
• Python scripting; Bash scripting.
We also value:
• Unit testing tools;
• Knowledge of GIT, CVS;
• Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable Societe Generale to trade on various financial markets (e.g. Deutsche Borse, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.);
• Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
• Offer quality into our software through extensive, automatic testing and continuous development;
• Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes;
• Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
• Ensure that the release management/ change management processes are followed;
• Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support;
• Collaborate with other teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, etc).
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs.