EMEA Service Delivery Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NTT DATA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMEA Service Delivery Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Ensuring services are delivered to agreed SLAs & OLAs
• Providing a service delivery plan to functions that manage and deliver all relevant services.
• Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
• Managing the respective Functional leads within the Service Delivery Organization
• Honing and leading the improvement of the team for the delivery of infrastructure and services
• Managing finances and budgets for the overall function and sub-functions
• Determining ways to reduce costs without impacting customer satisfaction levels.
• Assessing customer feedback, using experience and expertise to establish, improve, and refine service delivery.
• Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise
• KPI area: overall added value, efficiency and effectiveness of the IT support department
• Accountable: ITSM Strategy and Implementation, ITSM Governance Policy, ITSM Department & Budget, Contributors, Transformation Strategy, Project Portfolio, Information Security Strategy
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Business Plan Development: addresses the design and structure of a business or product plan including the identification of alternative approaches as well as return on investment propositions. Considers the possible and applicable sourcing models. Presents cost benefit analysis and reasoned arguments in support of the selected strategy. Ensures compliance with business and technology strategies. Communicates and sells business plan to relevant stakeholders and addresses political, financial, and organizational interests.
• Relationship Management: establishes and maintains positive business relationships between stakeholders (internal or external) deploying and complying with organizational processes. Maintains regular communication with customer/partner/supplier, and addresses needs through empathy with their environment and managing supply chain communications. Ensures that stakeholder needs, concerns or complaints are understood and addressed in accordance with organizational policy.
• ICT Quality Strategy Development: defines, improves and refines a formal strategy to satisfy customer expectations and improve business performance (balance between cost and risks). Identifies critical processes influencing service delivery and product performance for definition in the ICT quality management system. Uses defined standards to formulate objectives for service management, product and process quality. Identifies ICT quality management accountability.
• Project and Portfolio Management: implements plans for a programme of change. Plans and directs a single or portfolio of ICT projects to ensure co-ordination and management of interdependencies. Orchestrates projects to develop or implement new, internal or externally defined processes to meet identified business needs. Defines activities, responsibilities, critical milestones, resources, skills needs, interfaces and budget, optimizes costs and time utilization, minimizes waste and strives for high quality. Develops contingency plans to address potential implementation issues. Delivers project on time, on budget and in accordance with original requirements. Creates and maintains documents to facilitate monitoring of project progress.
• Leadership: the ability to get consensus and cooperation and to lead individuals or teams towards reaching given objectives. a) Being able to show authority and so elicit consensus and cooperation. b) Focusing consensus and cooperation on achieving results. c) Encouraging others to act through one’s own credibility and ability to lead.
• Communication: the ability to explain facts and concepts clearly and simply to any audience. a) Being aware of the sort of audience one is addressing and adapting one’s language accordingly. b) Using short phrases and appropriate words when giving explanations. c) Checking and getting constant feedback from the audience.
• Managing Human Resources: the ability to lead, assess, develop and delegate to people in one’s organisation. a) Mobilising co-workers’ energies, understanding their individual qualities and bringing them to bear on the job to be done (motivating). b) Basing assessment of people’s behaviour and performance on concrete, describable facts (assessing). c) Supporting people as they carry out their assigned tasks and helping them to develop so they can take on greater responsibility (developing).
• Conflict Management: the ability to face and keep under control situations which are causing conflict within the team and tension in interpersonal relations. a) Not getting discouraged by problems in relations with others. b) Being able to identify the main factors which lead to tension in interpersonal relations. c) Facing tensions and problems head on, finding a balance between being firm and showing understanding.
• Client Orientation: focusing on gathering and stimulating clients’ needs, understanding priorities, providing appropriate solutions, continually monitoring customer satisfaction. a) Listening carefully to what clients are saying so as to understand their point of view. b) Putting oneself in the clients’ position in order to understand their real needs. c) Being persistent in proposing solutions which meet clients’ needs, whether clearly stated or implied.
• Decision Making: the ability to make the right decision coolly, clearly and quickly, even under conditions of uncertainty, in the absence of information or when the situation is complex. a) Establishing what the main alternatives are and, if possible, widening the range of options. b) Envisaging results and evaluating consequences. c) Avoiding both delays and rushing into making decisions, assuming full responsibility.