Full stack (.Net, Angular) developer
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in both front-end and back-end development
- C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework
- HTML, CSS
- MS SQL Server / Azure SQL
- Comfortable working in Agile environment
- Good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation
Nice to have:
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- MS Azure
- unit test and test automation
- secure software development
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for full stack developer with .net and front-end skillset, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.
We have some new and existing, but still fresh projects for you to engage your skills. Most of them are data consuming dashboards, front-end platforms for Deloitte employees or innovative tools helping to transform the way we work at Deloitte.
- Our technological landscape consists of mostly C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework, node.js, angular4+, MS SQL Server / Azure SQL, Typescript, Azure for cloud solutions and Azure dev ops.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Taking part in creative process;
• Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
• Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
• Development of analytics platform;
• Design, develop, support and deploy custom web applications.
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth of your technical skills as well as career-wide.