Business Continuity Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Continuity Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Knowledge of Business Continuity strategies, methodologies and practices
• Experience and qualifications with security standards and audits (e.g. ISO27001, SOX, PCI-DSS)
• Knowledge of Wintel/UNIX/Linux O.S. environment
• Experience on using Remedy
• Proficient in MS tools: excel, powerpoint
• Strong skills on Business Continuity standards, methodologies and practices
• Strong skills in presenting results/interacting with international C-level senior managers
• Strong skills on redundant technical architecture for Business Continuity compliance
• Deep knowledge of VF company structure and able to interact in a multiple-stakeholders environment
• Able to autonomously drive multiple conversations and tasks at a time
• Able to analyse information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2)
• 1-3 years experience in IT environment
• Fluent in English
• Support the Business Continuity and Compliance activities with Vodafone Group entities
• Provide methodology and techniques to address relevant areas in the BC domain, such as IT Risk Management and IT Resilience
• Support organizational and innovation change processes to strengthen IT Resilience and to improve Business Continuity
• Provide expertise and advice on Business Continuity improvements, implementations, and possible evolutions
• Support internal and external audits, which will enable Vodafone to demonstrate compliance both to VF Group policies and to international standards like ISO/IEC 22301, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001
• Implementing recommendations of the audit report wherever possible.
• Updating the business continuity arrangements to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Document, schedule and plan the DR tests for the VF Group mission critical services located in the main DC
• Periodically reviewing BCMS process stages that are identified as having gaps and weaknesses.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you