Senior C/C++ Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior C/C++ Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- at least 4 years working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programming concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- bash/ TCL/ Python/ Perl
- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies
- Agile SCRUM previous experience
Software developer for IP Stack integration.We are developing the latest networking technologies for WAN and Data Centers as MPLS, Segment Routing, EVPN for a UK based client, using a virtualized environment for development and testing Docker, Kubernetes.
The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development
You will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, the creation of functional specifications, creation of high-level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to the creation and implementation of large new features.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.