Accounts Payable Accountant (DCTR)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Accountant (DCTR) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasingprocesses. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables
and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- At least one year working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Medium level for MS Office;
- SAP experience is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Invoice verification and posting;
- Monitoring of workflows in the APM and SAP (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within I2P;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Performs daily activities in terms of Dispute management and Support services process, in-force segregation controls etc. (provide consistent, timely and accurate delivery of support services to internal/external clients);
- Maintain the daily trackers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- KPI calculation;
- Maintenance of the work procedures;
- Conducts and operate analyses on vendors accounts (Direct debit, write off, accruals);
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process;
- Any other financial related tasks required by the superior manager.