Senior UIUX Designer
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone Romania’s UI/UX team has grown due to continuous investments in digital and its mission is to build a seamless omni-channel user experience. We are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer with a great portfolio to join our team and contribute in the development of our digital products.
If you understand how to lead with empathy towards users and are a great team player – send us your resume along with your portfolio (link to portfolio, past works or pdf accepted).
You will be highly appreciated if you:
• Are a strong advocate for the user and know the product design process from top to bottom.
• Have the ability to think holistically. Always be aware of how your designs and additions will impact the overall product and the company’s vision.
• Create effective interfaces and interactions from user flows, wireframes, to interactive prototypes and final assets, while working with product managers, engineers, and end-users;
• Collaborate and brainstorm with other UI/UX designers and UX copywriters in order to find the right solutions.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with product teams in order to better understand our solutions and how they help our customers.
• Distil complex ideas into inclusive, intuitive, elegant solutions;
• Conduct in-person user tests to observe the user behaviour;
• Rapidly iterate to find solutions;
• Explore different approaches to solving user problem and ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next;
• Deliver UI solutions with a great care for details, wether we’re talking about some small improvements or an entire user flow.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 5 experience as a UI/UX Designer
• Strong background in working with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, researchers and performance teams).
• Very knowledgeable of UI/UX and design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Figma. Knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator – is highly appreciated.
• High level of comfort and with juggling multiple tasks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of empathy to understand the users we design for
• Working knowledge of Google / Adobe Analytics
• BA degree
Please understand that only applicants who send their portfolio will be considered.
You can send us a link to it, multiple links with previous work or a pdf.