Senior UIUX Designer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior UIUX Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone Romania’s UI/UX team has grown due to continuous investments in digital and its mission is to build a seamless omni-channel user experience. We are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer with a great portfolio to join our team and contribute in the development of our digital products.
If you understand how to lead with empathy towards users and are a great team player – send us your resume along with your portfolio (link to portfolio, past works or pdf accepted).
You will be highly appreciated if you:
• Are a strong advocate for the user and know the product design process from top to bottom.
• Have the ability to think holistically. Always be aware of how your designs and additions will impact the overall product and the company’s vision.
• Create effective interfaces and interactions from user flows, wireframes, to interactive prototypes and final assets, while working with product managers, engineers, and end-users;
• Collaborate and brainstorm with other UI/UX designers and UX copywriters in order to find the right solutions.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with product teams in order to better understand our solutions and how they help our customers.
• Distil complex ideas into inclusive, intuitive, elegant solutions;
• Conduct in-person user tests to observe the user behaviour;
• Rapidly iterate to find solutions;
• Explore different approaches to solving user problem and ensuring that the product logically flows from one step to the next;
• Deliver UI solutions with a great care for details, wether we’re talking about some small improvements or an entire user flow.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 5 experience as a UI/UX Designer
• Strong background in working with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, researchers and performance teams).
• Very knowledgeable of UI/UX and design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Figma. Knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator – is highly appreciated.
• High level of comfort and with juggling multiple tasks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong sense of empathy to understand the users we design for
• Working knowledge of Google / Adobe Analytics
• BA degree
Please understand that only applicants who send their portfolio will be considered.
You can send us a link to it, multiple links with previous work or a pdf.