QA Lead min 4-5 years experience on the job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ACROM active
View all jobs QA Lead min 4-5 years experience on the job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ACROM® is a Romanian company specialized in providing professional IT services and solutions for local and international business market. Innovation, teamwork, positive attitude, creativity, customer focus and professionalism are some of the values we seek in every member of ACROM team. If you find yourself in the above description, we invite you to join us!Requirements
Skills and knowledge:
• Experience with at least one Testing Automation framework (e.g. Cucumber)
• Experience with automated web browser/UI testing frameworks (e.g. Watir)
• Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks (e.g. Jenkins)
• ANT – for Build Automation
• Ability to multi-task/work on concurrent projects
• Interest in learning new technologies as the context/clients may demand
• Meet internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and scope of projects
• Organize, coordinate, measure and report QA activities according to stakeholder needs
• Provide guidance and support to our QA team members
• Work with software developers to understand the areas of functionality that need to be tested
• Design test scenarios that will cover functional requirements
• Design web browser automation test-scripts
• Additionally, design test scenarios that will ensure a good product is released (like corner-case testing, boundary testing) as well as, when required, non-functional testing (performance & stress testing)
• Select the right strategy and/or technologies to develop the test scenarios
• Write and execute automated test scenarios, as well as run manual tests when needed
• Write/generate/automate test reports
• For released products, develop new tests to prevent reissuance of bugs (regression testing)
• Create, install, configure, maintain and backup the testing platforms
What we offer:
Real possibility to make a difference in a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial spirit
Access to courses and certifications depending on the need
Real possibilities of promotion within the company
Annual performance bonus
Package of medical services supported by the company
Transport from the office to the subway Pipera or Aurel Vlaicu, provided by the company
Fitness room pass
ACROM® is a Romanian company specialized in providing professional IT services and solutions for local and international business market.
Innovation, teamwork, positive attitude, creativity, customer focus and professionalism are some of the values we seek in every member of ACROM team. If you find yourself in the above description, we invite you to join us!
Before applying you are invited to consult our Privacy Terms and Conditions at acrom.ro. By sending your CV you agree with our Privacy Terms and Conditions. In the case you want to withdraw your consent, please send us your request at the email address mentioned in the Policy Agreement mentioned above.
We are always looking for new members who want to develop themselves in a company guided by innovation, initiative, quality and professionalism.
ACROM® is registered trademark of Antech Consulting SRL.