Do you speak Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish? Join Genpact!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genpact active
View all jobs Do you speak Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish? Join Genpact! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
- An advanced level of Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish and a conversational one of English
- University degree, as well as relevant background (this can bring you an advantage)
- Team players willing to work as part of a large and friendly team
- Customer management skills, with a keen eye for details and a touch of problem solving attitude
- Continuous willingness to learn and a „Let’s DO” attitude
At Genpact, we are constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams. If you are an exotic language speaker looking for a new opportunity, send us your application and bring your experience to the digital transformation!
What will your job be about?
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing or making sure that your customers' clients make accurate payments and adhere their deadlines and agreed policies. Also, reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities could be another set of daily responsibilities.
How about being the single point of contact in IT matters for your client? Be it phone, chat, e-mail or ticketing platforms, your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will provide support for user requests around hardware, software, network and service issues and you will coordinate incident resolutions with Level 2 and Level 3 staff.
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers as you will oversee the process of supplies’ delivery. Deep understanding of your clients' business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
You will learn how to work in a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe. How can you make a difference? Understand your customers’ needs and exceed their expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
- A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
- The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
- An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life and medical insurance, discounts to partners.
- You will be part of the largest Operations on Earth running some of the most complex business process operations
- You will have permanent access to growth and development opportunities through our innovative Genome learning platform
- We are a former GE division proudly practicing Lean Six Sigma
- You will share our sustainable values, social responsibility being a core part of our business viability