Junior iOS Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs Junior iOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
· 1+ years’ experience working on iOS applications (Swift);
· Have strong knowledge of Native iOS Development;
· Understanding RESTful APIs connection to back-end services;
· Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics;
· Very good understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus;
· Understanding of object-oriented programming;
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN;
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
· Team player;
· Good time-management skills;
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
You will contribute to a brand new application, written from scratch, that applies our successful approach to online gambling. This app is used in a white-label manner by our biggest clients.
· Plan, design and implement applications for the iOS platform
· Monitor and ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
· Proven interest in testing, code review and code quality
· Work with the rest of the teams to develop new features;
Got a head full of ideas? iOS is your compass when it comes to development?
We are looking to add a passionate and dedicated iOS developer to add to our ranks.
You will be part of the EMFE department. Working on the group level, Everymatrix Front-End (short EMFE) is the department that manages everything related to front-end: from some banners or need of a logo to a fully functional, cutting edge online casino. You will be part of a brand new Team, named (after a lot of debates) iOS Team that will be responsible in applying our successful approach to online gambling in the native world of iOS applications. Alongside you will work closely with our other teams: Styling team, JS Team and QA Team.
Perks & Benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company