Benefits Advisor with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Benefits Advisor with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a Benefits Advisor, you will…
- Provide support to the employees regarding the tires benefit procedure (application use, register/deregister in the system, password demands, etc);
- Process the tires requests coming from the employees (by phone or email), according to the eligibility rules of the company, the technical choice of the company and the rules and legislation in force;
- Collaborate with the internal and external stakeholders for invoicing process;
- Ensure and improve data quality and propose appropriate actions in case of discrepancies regarding the information in the systems;
Participate in ad-hoc team projects, as per your competencies.
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level);
- Technical background is a plus;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A 1 year experience in a back-office or administrative position would be a plus;
- A team-worker attitude and customer-oriented approach.
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.