At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
GROW with us by overseeing and managing the day to day transportation Planning and Execution so as to ensure excellence in transport execution and service.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Partner effectively with external customers and internal transportation retained organization, customer service representatives, supply planning organization, distribution organization with a focus on increased value and benefit realization
- Supports customer service regarding customers (OTC, vendors, co-pack) and supply planning during transportation planning and execution
- Primary day to day contact with hauliers, providing a good collaboration with them both in daily activities and around issues and exception management
- Assist the local country customer services with special requests for time specific deliveries and/or shipment based transport selections
- Daily execution of transportation planning activities including load consolidation, mode shift and optimization of transport rutes
- Manages booking and execution of transportation loads
- Monitors status updates from carriers (in-transit, appointment, delivered etc.) and proactively communicates and resolves transportation exceptions
- Monitor operational performance
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Required Education and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field
- Language skills - English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of a Transport Management System
- Understanding of transportation rules and regulations; standard processes and business policies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skills to effectively communicate to all levels demonstrating expertise, professionalism and confidence
- Experience in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- FMCG industry work experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.