Digital Project Manager, Bucharest
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
We are looking for Digital Project Manager to support the Global digital and SSO team in the delivery of a wide range of digital projects as part of a dedicated team for a large international pharma company.
The position involves working in a global team environment involving multiple international stakeholders.
• Proactive, dynamic and motivated with a solid understanding of content creation, marketing and social media;
• Creative and thrives in a complex environment and proactively proposes ideas and solutions;
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills;
• A proactive and genuine interest in all-things-digital;
• A full understanding of Google Apps/Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Self-disciplined, organized, committed to quality;
• Enjoys work in multicultural team across several markets;
• Solid digital marketing and project management background and extensive, experience of working and collaborating in multicultural and cross functional teams;
• Proven analytical strength and problem solving;
• Keen interest to learn about the complex healthcare environment;
• Education preferably in economics, marketing and communications, business or languages (or of similar qualifications) with min 2 years relevant work experience.
• Supports Digital Strategist with planning and delivery for digital projects in a timely and cost-effective manner;
• Manages timely delivery of key digital projects: organizes key meetings, communication guidelines and project timelines, coordinates internal communications;
• Collaborates with SSO Account Director to drive assets design and production and keep track of all costing;
• Drives development, review and approval of new digital content, including webinars & videos;
• Leads rollout of quarterly multi-channel content packages to countries based on agreed digital brand plans across multiple channels;
• Tracks status and metrics of global and prioritized campaigns;
• Supports Digital Strategist in establishing a Digital Community of Practice across the Global team including coordinating virtual meetings and other forums for sharing expertise and best practices;
• Supports execution of prioritized projects in mid sized markets and ongoing interaction with Local Teams to identify learnings, key projects and case studies and share with the broader team via a newsletter or other means;
• Support key country projects together with extended team (Brand Managers, Digital Strategist, Account Director).
- a great team and a great working environment;
- international exposure;
- high level of expertise;
- opportunities to learn and grow;
- great salary plus bonus based on performance;
- other benefits.