Account Director, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DARE active
View all jobs Account Director, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Requirements
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to lead part of a dedicated agency team for a large international pharma company. The position involves working in a global team environment involving multiple international stakeholders.
The Account Director is the principle point of contact for client Brand Leads, Brand Managers and/or Digital Leads on all matters related to content development and production.
She or he is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with all stakeholders involved in a project as she/he ensures the smooth production of campaigns and content and co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
• Proven experience as an Account Director or similar position - 7+ year experience in agency;
• Full understanding and relevant experience of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms;
• The ability to plan and manage projects at a senior level of multi-geographically located team with strong team management skills;
• Excellent communication, ability to build relationships, network and align with multiple stakeholders and senior leaders;
• Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities with a great capacity to effectively manage multiple important priorities;
• Proven analytical strength and problem solving Persuasive and confident approach to creative content projects;
• Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets;
• A keen attention to operational detail and budgetary management;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (excellent English).
• Main point of contact for Client Brand Leads, Managers and Digital Leads (global and multi-country local teams) managing new requests, agreeing scope and timeframes and managing timely and high quality delivery;
• Work efficiently with senior team members (Brand Manager, Digital Strategist) to generate new ideas, strategies or solutions;
• Marketing and communication experience to offer proactive proposals that are relevant for brands, business context and communication trends;
• Liaise with global resources for projects requiring local input;
• Manage the interface among the agency content & production team and client global/local cross-functional teams, ensuring efforts are aligned to optimize business and proactively manage all issues and escalations;
• Coordinate and allocate tasks to content & production team members and/or extended agency team (e.g. AV producer, planner, analyst, 3D designer) as per brief or project requirements;
• Regularly monitor content team workload and performance;
• Meet project deadlines according to specific timeline and within an agreed set budget;
• Conduct regular meetings with stakeholders providing current work project status;
• Communicate overall monthly/quarterly/annual progress to Client senior members as well as to company senior management (Business Leader and CEO).
- a great team and a great working environment;
- international exposure;
- high level of expertise;
- opportunities to learn and grow;
- great salary plus bonus based on performance;
- other benefits.