Research Analyst pentru limba spaniola
Organizatiile de masa sunt din ce in ce mai axate pe mecanizare si pe standardizarea oamenilor, aspecte care conduc la disparitia caracteristicilor individuale. In contrast, punem accentul pe puterile intelectuale si spirituale ale omului.
Noi credem în Organizatiile cu un suflet!
Noi credem in Oameni!
Ne dorim sa avem o noua abordare pe piata recrutarii.
Ofertele noastre sunt adaptate la cele mai recente tendinte de evolutie ale pieței. Consultantii nostri lucreaza cu pasiune si din pasiune.
Cautam intotdeauna solutii intelepte pentru a crea 'Fuziunea intre Oameni si Companii'.
Suntem implicati, creativi, flexibili si motivati de a finaliza cu succes orice proiect!
- Proficient level of English and Spanish (both written and verbal);
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of initiative and accuracy;
- Able to convey careful analytical judgment and complex information in a concise, impartial and accessible manner to clients;
- Team player, proactive and able to work independently and effectively under stressful situations;
- Comfortable with working in an online environment;
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Be flexible and able to adapt to changing needs;
- Conduct research in English and Spanish, using a variety of online sources;
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources on industries, businesses, corporations and individuals;
- Formulate risk assessments and generalize summaries of broad content found during the course of research;
- Analyze data from various sources and produce professional, well-written reports and other content that is clear and comprehensive, based on business requirements;
- Follow internal research guidelines and ensure research data accuracy;
- Develop new sources of information on global basis as needed for completion of projects, and update the internal database;
- Assist the research team and other departments with completing tasks for which the knowledge of Spanish is required;
- Engage and complete special projects as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.