iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
• Strong problem-solving skills / able to work/develop complex algorithms
• Knowledge of Statistics and Probability Theory
• Knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of C# or similar
• English – at least intermediate level
• Degree in mathematics, computer science or equivalent is appreciated is a plus
• Create math models for games
• Support the server implementation
• Support the Product owner with data from the math model/tests
• Analyze the game performance by creating reports and analysis
• Follow standards and best practices
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package and bonuses;
• Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
• Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
• Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
• The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
• up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical subscription
• Bonus scheme
• 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.