OGILVY IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL EVENT MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
What’s important to know and have?
• University graduate or 1-2 years of work experience in an administrative/operations/project management role, preferably in marketing (work experience in an agency is an advantage).
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communication or management is a big plus.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills in English.
• Detailed understanding of marketing strategy and marketing automation characteristics.
• We’re looking for a solution-oriented, proactive and independent individual with a desire to deliver results.
• You focus on winning as a team rather than individually, and are cooperative and collaborative.
• You are able to work effectively with different teams and personalities, and are flexible and adaptable.
• You are detail-oriented and treat the work as your own, and possess strong analytical skills.
• Above all, you are positive and optimistic, and live to deliver excellent results for the client.
What will your role be?
• Subject Matter Expert on ON24 tool and Teams tool through Corporate support and self-training using ON24 and Teams readiness materials.
• Trains marketers on ON24 and Teams capabilities.
• Plans Events to get all materials (decks, videos, etc.) in advance in coordination with events’ owner and speakers.
• Coordinates dry runs for each event to identify potential issues and solve them on time.
• Reports to Corporate Events SME and ON24 team about issues before the event and requires support as needed.
• Coordinates the need of Express Monitor on events with high number of attendees (based on availability and Corporate approval).
• Keeps control of all Events materials in a central local repository defined by local Experiential Lead.
• Coordinate transfer of VTT file between captioning supplier and MSC (Marketing Service Desk).
• Participation in global and regional meetings, and training events, is a part of this position.
• You will be expected to share case studies with the community to improve results, foster collaboration, and avoid issues that may affect performance results.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more!
work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone.
On top of this, we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Client facility
• Informal and friendly environment
• Potential to grow
• Professional education