Virtual Data Associate - French or Italian speakers - within Amazon
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
- Know French or Italian at a proficient level,
- Have experience using English,
- Have a passion for data, efficiency and accuracy,
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel,
- Show proactive behaviour in addressing issues and problems,
- You are very detailed-oriented,
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment,
The Amazon Data Associate role is perfect for you!
As a Data Associate, you will focus on following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and assessing product compliance to safety and regulatory requirements. You will provide analysis on speech and language data, primarily in the areas of transcription and text annotation.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Review and assess the documentation provided by the Seller Partners;
- Follow process guidelines to ensure regulatory compliance of relevant Products;
- Communicate documents submission process requirements to Seller Partners and reinstating products based on compliance;
- Transcribe and annotate high priority deliverables as required;
- Deliver high quality of data;
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices and process data in order of priority;
- Contribute to process improvements to reduce handling time and improve output;
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- The opportunity to grow within Amazon;
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home;
- A full-time job M-F with flexible start hours 7:00 to 10:00;
- Presence in a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment;
- 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role.