The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• Graduate in Computer Science or related IT security discipline - 3 to 5 years relevant experience;
• Good working knowledge of Network/Infrastructure Security technologies (IPSEC, SSL/VPN tunneling, Firewall access control, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, administrative access control) and compliance (PCI, SOX, HIPAA) - extensive understanding in routing, switching, firewall, IPS/IDS, Radius, VPNs in Cisco technologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values;
• Flexible, positive and team-oriented attitude; Ability to work collaboratively as a team;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with team members;
• Perform duties with minimal supervision;
• Strong written, verbal and presentation abilities;
• Able to handle dynamic and high-pressure environment with focus on success and productivity;
• Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities and critical thinking;
• Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and test planning skills;
• Thorough knowledge of computer security issues and established security practices in a large enterprise environment.
Practical working experience is required in the following areas:
- Fortinet FortiGate;
- Cisco Catalyst, Nexus Switches and routers;
- Cisco ASA appliances and their IDS/IPS capabilities;
- Cisco SSL VPN solution;
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE);
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA);
- Splunk for log aggregation and analysis;
- Microsoft Cloud app security (MCAS);
- Microsoft Intune.
• Perform security tool administration providing risk analysis of the following:
- Vulnerability scanners;
- Security event logging & monitoring analyzers;
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS) and firewall logs;
- Performs system and network security audits;
- Anti-virus products and central console;
- Single SignOn Architectures (SSO).
• Good understanding of IEEE 802.11 standards, and Wireless security concepts;
• Fundamentals of network routing & switching;
• Intermediate knowledge of internetworking (protocol, port and routing level);
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of message hygiene, anti-spam/anti-malware/anti-virus for messaging systems;
• Working experience with SEIMs and Log Management, syslog analysis, HTTP and TCP/IP analysis, and vulnerability assessment to include;
• Good working knowledge of Public/Private Key Infrastructure and the management of digital certificates;
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Endpoint Protection solution in an enterprise environment;
• General knowledge of AIX UNIX, Linux and Windows Operating Systems with the focus of security administration;
• English – advanced.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide first level support for all security functions related to Perimeter security infrastructure;
• Monitor functional mailboxes for Security Admin requests;
• Manage open security requests and issues to ensure all work is delivered on time and with high quality;
• Assist with and provide technical guidance on all perimeter security issues that arise and resolve them in a timely manner either in person, over the phone or remotely and escalate if needed;
• Assist senior team members to perform investigation or security forensic activities;
• Provides technical support on all perimeter security aspects of the operations of the firewall, VPNs, IDS/IPS, NAC, DLP, Web Filtering, Radius, enterprise End-point protection solutions, Enterprise centralized log management solution. Threat, vulnerability, and risk vulnerability management solution;
• Provides analytical and technical security recommendations to other team members, and clients. Identifies requirements, based upon need or as the result of a security issue that puts organizations systems at risk;
• Participate in security compliance efforts. Performs all security audit activities required by Corporate Information systems and Internal auditing departments;
• Champion security process and operational improvements and best practices;
• Create, maintain, and document security baselines;
• Develops documentation to support ongoing security systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution;
• Require providing on call support and execute maintenance activities during both business hours and off business hours;
• Provide 24 x 7 support for both planned and unplanned activities to minimize disruption to the business.
The Security Engineer will be responsible to perform the day to day operations, management and administration, within the Perimeter Security team, to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information assets and technology infrastructures of the organization. The daily activities and responsibilities include technical security administration, function as a security technical resource to support project works and off hours support. This role also participates in security planning and provides input on the selection of methods used to ensure the protection of American Greeting systems and data. The Security Analyst role will also make contributions in the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments. This individual will report directly to the Manager, Servers / Security/Storage Teams.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ 1.9 billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
To know us better, please access our web pages: