Windows Sys Admin
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• B.S. Information Systems;
• Microsoft MCSE or MCITP Certification it’s a plus;
• VMWare Certification it’s a plus.
Required Length & Type of Experience:
• Minimum 3+ years in a large, enterprise client-server environment;
• Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts;
• Planning, implementation and ongoing support of virtualized global Windows Server environment focused on VMWare technologies;
• Supporting Microsoft architecture including O365 cloud technologies;
• Creating and maintaining scripts to automate server administration and eliminate manual efforts.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Flexible, positive and team-oriented attitude;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with technical and business partners;
• Strong written, verbal and presentation abilities;
• Able to handle dynamic and high-pressure environment with focus on success and productivity;
• Demonstrate excellent analytical abilities and critical thinking;
• Provide expert level administration and technical leadership for our Microsoft 365 environment including Intune, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive;
• Maintain a sharp focus on the security of our Office 365 environment with Azure Conditional Access, MFA, PIM, AIP, MCAS, ATP;
• Expert knowledge of Active Directory, AAD, AAD Connect;
• Expert knowledge of Windows 2012 and 2016 Server;
• Working knowledge of VMWare VSphere and related technical components;
• Working knowledge of IBM/Lenovo xSeries hardware, Blade and Flex technology;
• Working knowledge of PowerShell scripting;
• Working knowledge of enterprise Microsoft applications including SQL and IIS;
• Working knowledge of system backup and recovery;
• Working knowledge of SAN/NAS technologies is a plus;
• In depth understand of networking and CISCO product is strongly desirable;
• Exposure to information security disciplines in a large, enterprise client-server environment is a big plus;
• Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and test planning skills;
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks;
• English – advanced.
Duties & Responsabilities:
The successful candidate for this role requires a broad technical background with a wide breadth of knowledge in server, network, storage and security principles. Strong hands on experience, interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities is required. This individual must be familiar with best practices as it relates to both the implementation and ongoing operations of an enterprise landscape. Areas of responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Experience with the configuration and maintenance of Microsoft 365 environment with Azure Conditional Access, MFA, PIM, AIP, MCAS, ATP;
• Engineer, implement, and manage complex server, network systems and configuration in a global, multi-site enterprise environment;
• Plan, manage and communicate system maintenance activities;
• Create and maintain documentation of all relevant specifications, systems, and procedures;
• Assist management to provide direction and decision-making guidance to drive project and production support efforts;
• Design, engineer and complete implementation of new technology solutions;
• Gather and analyze customer requirements and design solutions that meet specifications;
• Champion process documentation, operational improvements and best practices;
• Assist management in task coordination and set priorities across teams to deliver solutions quickly and effectively;
• On call support and maintenance activities during business hours and off business hours are required;
• Manage open requests and issues to ensure all work is delivered on time and with high quality;
• Provide 24 x 7 support for both planned and unplanned activities to minimize disruption to the business;
• Work closely with management to create effective developmental plans for the server team to continually improve the group’s collective skillset and knowledge;
• To build strong relationships with other key areas including network, desktop, security and applications to drive efficiencies across multiple teams.
The Microsoft Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for a wide variety of functions that include closely working with IT engineering teams with planning, design, implementation and management of enterprise-wide infrastructure across multiple platforms and product brands. They will contribute to day-to-day infrastructure operational support, problem management, and project related tasks. The individual will be required to act as skilled technical resource for Microsoft 365 cloud technologies and contribute architecturally as necessary.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $ 1.9 billion.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
To know us better, please access our web pages: