Content Moderator with Spanish
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish (both written and verbal);
- At least 6 months of experience in Outsourcing/Shared Service Center environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner;
- Ability to balance fraud prevention alongside a positive customer experience;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities;
- Solution and outcome-oriented;
- Strong investigative ability, internet research, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Desire to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies;
- Ability to remain calm in time sensitive situations; able to prioritize and respond to user and cross-functional team needs;
- Ability to remove personal bias to focus on fact-based investigations and remain impartial in sensitive situations involving users;
- Detail oriented: you do your due diligence when completing an investigation.
- Educating users on how to maintain security and safety while using customers platform responsibly;
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of either Account and Content Integrity, Payment Fraud or User Knowledge operations to successfully complete core work and escalations;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose of Trust Operations;
- Investigate complex situations and potential fraud surfaced in high volume queues;
- Demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations;
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis;
- Working with operational lead to support cross-functional groups to develop and enhance internal policies and tools such as increasing automation, updating policies, and fixing product loopholes, etc;
- Identify market trends and product vulnerabilities. Create data-backed recommendations to respond to trends and to reduce vulnerabilities;
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations;
- Demonstrate great judgement and be open to sharing what you know with others.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE:, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.