Senior Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Senior Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
• Experience in application development 3-5 years
• Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies,
• Familiar with Jira, Jama, SQL
• Quality orientation/attention to details
• Problem-solving attitude
• Very good verbal and writing communication skills
• Language proficiency: English.
• Perform Impact Analysis for Business Requirements, determine requirement assumptions and constraints
• Perform analysis for integration between the existing information systems
• Organize and facilitate business analysis meetings, writing meeting minutes
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document, User Stories
• Verify, organize and obtain validation and approvals for requirements
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.