Embedded Software Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have:
• Programming experience (ANSI C)
• General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
• Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
• English language (spoken and written)
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
• Basic security and cryptography
• Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols (ETH, CAN, Flexray)
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard
• ARM architecture
• Makefiles, scripting languages
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering, computer science or a closely related field
• Team player with good analytical skills
• Good English communications skills
We have the following project that might interest you: Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for highly innovative and passionate engineers to join our software team that is developing advanced software components for next generation automotive systems. You will develop high quality embedded system-level software for our MCAL software drivers following the AUTOSAR automotive standard.
A typical day might include the following:
• Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
• Autonomously drive yourself in the process of solving the customer’s requests by: planning, designing and implementing new software solutions, considering customers’ requirements performance improvement and optimization of their products.
• Develop solutions for demonstration of software and hardware features and for the validation of the software products.