This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Scrum Master active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good understanding of financial systems
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and
• Client (tolerance for regular roles)
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, self-driven
• Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc.
• Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
• Banking experience
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Lead a scrum team of software and quality engineers creating software implementing priority initiatives
• Partner with Product Owners and technology/quality management to ensure the consistent delivery of quality software each sprint
• Coach a team of software and quality engineers to continually improve through retrospectives and the prioritization and application of learnings
• Evaluate team dynamics to identify ways to deliver better and more consistently
• Lead team through the use of standard Scrum ceremonies
• Regularly generate Scrum artifacts providing transparency related to sprint progress and priority
• Evangelize the Agile/Scrum process throughout the organization
• Foster an attitude of self-management on the team
• Standardize scrum practices among teams
• Use Jira as a tool to assist scrum team efficiency
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.