We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Who you are:
You are a strong analytical thinker with a focus on data and data accuracy. You are proactive and creative. You are passionate about operations analytics, visualization, statistics, data-driven decision making, and identification of actionable commercial insights.
The next challenge for you:
As CVM Analytics Expert will be responsible for developing, implementing & optimizing the reporting framework that will drive the insights needed to improve performance and growth of Vodafone Romania’s Base Growth tribe. You will work in a squad focused on driving CVM performance increase by utilizing advanced analytics and statistics methods and modern tools like Adobe Analytics, Tableau, R, SAS, and Oracle.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Lead in the development of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Calculate various CVM related KPIs and interpret results and derive actions / facilitate decision making.
• Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that customer behaviors.
• Identify trends and actionable commercial insights by analysis of multiple and large data sources
• Present the recommendations to senior stakeholders in a clear and concise manner, both in verbal and written formats.
• Collaborate with the digital marketing team, commercial tribes and the development team to improve the digital channel performance and growth.
• Realize ad-hoc analyses using advanced analytics and visualization methods and tools like R, SAS or SQL.
• Cooperate with other internal departments in building the next level reporting ecosystem through integration in the DWH of additional data sources and increase accuracy of data recoded across the systems.
Our team has a great variety of skills and backgrounds and we cannot wait to get you in the mix!
CVM Analytics team is a small team of specialists that form part of the wider Base Growth tribe commercial organization. The team is responsible for driving analytical insights and driving data-driven decision making related to customer value management activities. The team is also responsible for web analytics and commercial insight analysis and collaborate closely with the digital marketing team, commercial tribes and the development team; all of them are using an agile way of working.