SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PG active
View all jobs SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS SPECIALIST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centres to the customer's shelf;
- Partnership with logistic providers for freight bill management
- Ownership of Tariffs: implementation of logistic contracts with transport service providers
- Internal and external business relationship management to drive competitive advantage
- Cost and Key Performance Indicators Management: support Finance & Accounting for timely and correct accounting processes
- Find opportunities for productivity improvement and process standardization
- Be the catalyst for new business integrations
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Continuous training and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
For this role you need:
- Bachelor’s degree recent graduates with 0 - 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Previous Transportation experience will be considered a plus
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more.
Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.