MS Automated Operations Engineer with Italian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Colorful HR Leasing active
View all jobs MS Automated Operations Engineer with Italian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Colorful HR Leasing, membra a grupului ROMANIAN SOFTWARE, este o companie românească ce oferă servicii de Recrutare și Leasing de personal. Totodată, Colorful HR Leasing se ocupă de salarizarea și administrarea personalului, oferind consultanță legislativă și întocmirea de rapoarte rapoarte variate privind activitatea de HR.Requirements
We are looking for a MS Automated Operations Engineer with Italian for one of our partners based in Bucharest, a multinational networking and telecommunications company.
• Understanding telecommunication networks and network elements;
• Fluent in English and Italian - written and spoken;
• Ability to react quickly, communication and teamwork;
• Availability to work on legal holidays;
• Concentrated and distributive attention;
• Initiative, Behavioral flexibility;
• Ease, clarity and coherence in expression;
• Analytical technical thinking;
• Communication skills;
• Collect, classify and interpret information;
• Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem solving, practical spirit, informing, helping and developing others, tact, kindness, ambition, self-confidence.
• Network surveillance, 1st level restoration and preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and fault analysis Is responsible of alarm monitoring in IT/Telecom networks;
• Works with the application for trouble ticket management;
• Handles from reception/creation until closure of the Trouble Tickets and Service Requests from customer and assure the time restoration within SLA. Takes the proper measures (for example functional escalation or participation to work conferences) in order to ensure closing in a correct manner their assignments (tickets/ requests/ orders/ files);
• Correctly assigns tickets to the right group, following processes and procedures specific for each project;
• Follows-up on incidents registered but not solved, escalated but not closed; Follow-up on incidents, registered but not solved, escalated to next level support.
• Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and other specific project’s tools;
• Coordinates and plans the field organization resources in order of solving the issues occurred in IT/Telecom systems; Offers support to the field engineers during their actions (by phone and e-mail);
• Works independently and guides the team to keep the competence and skills up to date;
• Solves standard issues based on the existing procedures and continuously improve them;
• Provides optimal IT/ Telecom network performance in accordance with SLA and KPI agreed with the customer;
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects in a calm and professional manner .