Office manager&company culture catalyst (new center in Bucharest)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office manager&company culture catalyst (new center in Bucharest) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a multinational company
Familiarity with the tech industry is also an advantage.
English&Romanian proficient speaker
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Would like to work for an exciting startup of a US company
Excellent English skills
Outgoing personality, very likeable, organized and willing to handle the difficult tasks thrown at them on a daily basis
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, especially calendar management within Microsoft Outlook) required
Proactive with a can-do attitude that offers contributing ideas to help better the team
• Help to plan and organize internal company functions and departmental meetings
• Help to set the culture from the beginning
• Provide office reception services, including responding to and routing all incoming calls
• Organize a flow for visitors and necessary arrangements
• Organize office operations by purchasing and maintaining office equipment and supplies
• Partner with HR with overflow administrative duties such as data entry/scanning tasks as necessary
• Prepare necessary arrangements for office activity (office supplies, stationery, IT devices)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease