Operations Support with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You are fluent in French & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are customer friendly and insightful, oriented towards finding solutions;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment.
What are your responsibilities?
• Provide daily operational support to Partners, local Sales teams and other stakeholders by following up on missing or wrongly reported data and on the agreed KPI’s;
• Act as Consultants towards Retailers, Sales, Finance, Sales operations on the processes & tools managed;
• Conduct regular operational reviews and deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
• Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
• Provide training and information on processes and tools to Partners as needed, in collaboration with the Country support;
• Provide continuous visibility of the progress of the claims to partners and stakeholders and work with them on a regular claims reconciliation process;
• Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 5 days/month;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.