Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Community Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
Qualifications and Requirements
• 2-3 years experience in a community management or customer service role. Experience in the video games industry a significant plus.
• Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing, Product Development, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
• Previous experience with user moderation in a digital/online environment, including experience working with forum, live chat, or other game mastering tools
• Excellent understanding and experience of working with market research projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to create quality documentation for internal and external audiences.
• Proficient in English, any other language is an asset
• Strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Facebook and Twitter.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and presentation skills (prepare reports and analyze customers' trend and characteristics)
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
• Previous experience with customer first-contact and de-escalation a plus.
• Strong passion for video games, especially mobile games
• Proactive and hands-on mindset
• Strong sense of ownership and dedication
• Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
• Creative and humorous
The Community Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the community engagement plans, including engaging players in conversations on forums and social channels and supporting the creation of community content such as FAQs, livestreams, and guides.
The Community Manger should have a full understanding of contemporary gaming genres and platforms, including fluency with games-as-a-service practices and production/business models.
The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate gamer, comfortable with online communities and social media, with excellent communication skills.
The Community Manager will focus on offering mobile players a variety of programs, online events and contests/promotions.
With a focus on retaining and growing the product’s customer base, the Community Manager will be responsible for crafting public messaging, creating and implementing content for the official game sites and sharing the games’ social media presence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage social communities and messaging across all social media channels (Tweets, LinkedIn updates, Facebook updates, Forum and Website Updates).
• Liaise with the game team to make sure that the community is up to date with any changes that happen inside the game.
• Develop plans to engage with the community and share updates and relevant content.
• Campaign planning, development, execution and evaluation.
• Listening - using the right tools and informing content production.
• Help construct the tone and voice of the brand and be consistent in conversations.
• Help construct the dedicated forum and website for one of the projects.
• Develop relationships with users and customers via all media channels.
• Work across the team on identifying trends and hot topics and the content plans.
• Create content marketing calendar and manage production of content.
• Monitor discussions and trends within fan base on internal & external channels (including stores).
• Complete all the necessary daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
• Run /analyze and report feedback for monthly NPS surveys for both communities.
• Collaborate with Product Marketing, Web Development, Customer Support and the Product Business Unit (Production, Product Management, Design, Art, Engineering) to ensure success.
• Create and reuse marketing assets using Photoshop.