Senior RPA Developer (tool: UiPath; new center in Bucharest)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? Our client helps millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. They do this by building trust with their customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else.
The Senior RPA Developer is responsible for coding the automation process components as per the low level technical design document created by the technical leads/architects/lead developer. The developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times. The Senior RPA Developer may mentor junior developers and performs Quality Control checks on code components and overall code reviews.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania and will report to the RPA Lead in Bucharest.
The Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
• Higher education graduate
• Five (5) years experience in IT software/application development (Python, C#, Java, SQL)
• Two (2) years’ experience with RPA development
• Understands software development methodology and lifecycle
• Trained on and experience in working with RPA tools (e.g. UiPath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere)
• Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating RPA/software solutions
• Motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Good command of English language (speaking and writing).
• Work closely with Technical Lead/architects to understand the functional and technical design
• Develops & configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on coding the more complicated automations or reusable components.
• Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures documentation is well maintained.
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
• Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
• Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
• Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
• Mentors new & junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
• Assist with administration, configuration and deployment of the RPA solution and environment, providing support in production.
• Manage small programs and projects, pilots, and proof of concepts.