Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Experience in the following software technologies:
• Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages.
• IIS, SQL(last two versions), ORACLE(last two versions), design of relational databases;
• GIT, SVN si TFS;
• Jenkins and similar applications
• TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
• HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
• Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
• Test Environment Management
• Process Management
• SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
• Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
• Network testing experience
• Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
• Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated.
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
• Collaborates with QA Team Manager and Testing Team Leader to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you