Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Experience (minimum 2 years) of software development in JAVA;
• Proved Know-how of Docker Containers, Jenkins, Kubernetes and CI/CD;
• Understanding of TestNG: Annotations and Framework;
• Understanding of BDD, namely Cucumber;
• Hands on experience with Selenium;
• Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages;
• GIT, SVN and TFS;
• HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
• SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques;
• Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
• Test Environment Management;
• Process Management;
• Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis;
• Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information;
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Responsible for developing automation (and maintenance) of test Scripts and following the IoT CI/CD strategy;
• Responsible for developing and maintain automated test data;
• Responsible for automation of test servers;
• Responsible for the automation and the timely delivery of different testing milestones;
• Responsible for the Automation CI/CD Pipeline (development and maintenance);
• Responsible for Automation execution and maintenance;
• Support in Defect Management process;
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you