France Support Specialist - HR Solution
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active
View all jobs France Support Specialist - HR Solution active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity’, ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.Requirements
• French oral and written - C1 level
• Previous knowledge of HCM solutions is a plus
• Understanding of French payroll is a plus
• Basic SQL skills
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office
• Client Service experience
• Good relationship skills
• Good analytical skills
• A taste for customer service and responsibilities
• Ability to adapt and manage complex situations
• Autonomy and initiative
• Good team work skills
• Logical, organized, rigorous in applying the process, curious
• Knows how to manage stress
• Good interpersonal skills
Part of the HCM Centre of Excellence, the France NA Support Specialist role is to support the National Accounts Business Unit in France with their NA applications client base. The goal of the France NA Support Specialist is to work as a first level support for our client’s human resources and payroll systems. The France NA Support Specialist will solve client request via configuration, testing and defining functional specifications for the human resources and payroll systems.
The main responsibilities will be to deliver activities for achieving analysis to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements.
• Analyze client issues and propose solutions to meet end user requirements
• Assist as firsts level support for our clients with their Human Resources and payroll systems
• Answer questions such as: where do I find this functionality?
• Follow batch programs launch and execution rigorously
• Solve client bugs (tracked via our CRM system) within contractual SLAs
• Report activity (qualitative, quantitative).
• Solve requests: by developing, testing, answering Front Office consultants
• Offer best service to customers
• Establish a close partnership with Front Office consultants
• Tracks activity via CRM in order to give visibility to the team on all actions taken
• Write or amends existing technical process specifications
• Refer difficult cases to a second level support team
• Is able to perform functional tests on the application
• Maintain mailing list documentation and application contacts up-to-date
• Make sure the payment planning of all customers is up-dated and set up payment process follow in the support calendar
• Program and follow the execution of payroll processes and inform the client by mail or CRM