At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Media City Manchester / Dublin Airport Central reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The 3rd Party Inventory Planner is responsible for ensuring contracted co-manufacturers are able to plan materials and finished case production schedules in a timely manner in order to meet Kellogg promotional requirements.
Responsible for managing inventory volume and transport requirements between the co-manufacturer and Kellogg, and resolving any discrepancies that may arise in order to reduce financial risk to the business in relation to third party produced inventory.
• Monitor output against 3rd Party schedules, resolving issues and amending priorities to maintain product supply to markets. Role involves ensuring good working relationships with co-man plant staff and ensuring effective resolution of supply issues
• Manage on-pack promotion changes, defining packaging needs and reviewing finished goods inventory held with 3PS manufacturers and in market demand planners in order to achieve correct promotional rotation. Zero write-off of packaging components to be achieved.
• Timely update of all transactions to support buy/sell of Kellogg materials. Management of loads to ensure effective deployment of 3PS finished goods stock.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining changes to our Co-man Loads
• Ensure changes to Co-man Loads are effectively communicated to transport planning and the Co-man sites in a timely manner to ensure smooth supply
• Resolution of unpaid invoices from suppliers / financial variances (GRIR) to balance our accounts and reduce financial risk to the business. Identify goods receipt/invoice receipt variances for Co-man loads on a weekly basis. Engage the relevant stakeholders to assess reason for and rectify these variances to ensure accurate and true inventory is recorded. Communication with and provide month end report on progress of variances to Procurement, Distribution or Co-man to resolve all issues.
• Provide month end 3PS Inventory report for Finance
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field) (Required);
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Expertise in Supply Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools (Required);
• Experience working in a data driven process or service centre environment, with time pressure and priorities to be balanced (Required)
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) and Microsoft Office (Required)
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally (Required); managing external relationships (Preferred)
• Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills (Required)
• Processed and packaged foods industry experience (Preferred)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment @ kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.