Customer Recovery Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Customer Recovery Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
The Customer & Field Engagement (C&FE) team is looking for customer obsessed, analytical, and high energy individuals to join their team. The C&FE team provides support expertise to customers, partners, and internal teams that sell Microsoft services. The C&FE team assumes project management of complex, multi-workload escalations and drives them to resolution. Relationship Managers collaborates closely with the Product Group, commercial and technical support CSS, CELA and Field Sales to resolve and prevent recurring escalations by identifying and working to resolve systemic issues.
The Commercial Escalation team intakes and resolves cases that come to Microsoft outside of the designed support model. We seek to learn from every interaction and advocate for an effortless support experience to bring the voice of the customer into the design of the future. We work across the complete range of Microsoft offerings including software, services and devices.
• Customer recovery and problem resolution. Fully owning the customer relationship through to resolution.
• Internal and external relationship management.
• Documentation of customer issues for further analysis by the business.
• Identifying reoccurring or emerging issues and escalating to the appropriate channels.
• Collaborating with teams such as Legal and Public relations to ensure issues are managed appropriately.
• Ensuring strict service levels are adhered to.
• Self-prioritize and manage case work.
• Cross training and team operational projects.
• Follows all privacy policies, legal considerations
• Customer Service and support experience.
• Deep Technical support experience for the Windows and Office software (including consumer versions).
• Demonstrated business maturity.
• Escalation management & Critical situation handling.
• Problem solving and research skills.
• Computer/Technical skills.
• Organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Understanding of Reverse logistics.
• ITIL or similar problem management.
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills:
• Collaborative team player with strong stakeholder management skills.
• Excellent time organization and close-out discipline.
• Problem solver that can identify both short term mitigation and propose options for longer term resolution.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure.
• Ability to manage and work within ambiguity to reach a successful outcome.
• Ability to influence and build relationships in an international environment.
• Inquisitive and proactive, actively seeing new problems.
• Work remotely on individual issues whilst contributing to the team success.
• Microsoft Windows
• Microsoft Office
• Technical troubleshooting
The Relationship Manager is responsible for handling customer/partner escalations that come to the team through various internal channels. Escalations will require direct customer interaction via phone with the goal of identifying and resolving issues related to Microsoft technology and services, ensuring they are resolved within established guidelines/policies. These escalations are some of our most challenging and difficult customer issues and will at times require the individual to deal with highly sensitive customers and situations. Relationship Managers are highly motivated people with empathy, passion, integrity, and a knack for investigation & problem solving. Relationship Managers represent Microsoft by providing world class service and displaying our core principles in all their work.Other info
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.