DWH BI Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs DWH BI Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Requirements
- Data query skills in SQL Server
- Technical data analysis skills to identify cases
- Fluent in English.
- Conducting business interviews to identify data needs - data domains, data entities, attributes (measures / dimensions) needed for reporting
- Documentation of business processes
- AS400 query.
- Motivating package.
- Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable salary and medical insurance.
Vauban is an international group composed of +450 consultants, continuously growing, with 10 years of experience in supporting international groups on projects of technical and functional expertise, as well as on the management of IT processes.