Working Student - Market and Sales Planning, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- You are an undergraduate student, with interest in working in a multicultural environment;
- Advantage: Economic studies, involvement in extracurricular activities.
- You have advanced computer operating skills (Microsoft Office);
- You are dedicated, flexible, with team spirit, strong communication and social skills;
- You speak English fluently ( German is an advantage)
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases;
- Support for Customer Market Planning (Volume & Price planning) data entry and analyses within bespoken planning tools
- Support for Current Forecast (Planning, Tracking & Reporting)
- Creation of different reports for analysis and calculation of specific KPI's and turnover
- Preparing presentations and reports for meetings;
- Independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.