Java Team Leader
The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and Vibe with us!
You will have to demonstrate:
• Java web development expertise with 7+ years' experience
• 4+ years' experience in a Senior Developer and/or Team Lead role
• Proven experience in designing and implementing solutions from concept through implementation
• Strong knowledge of Software Architecture Principles
• Proficient in developing microservices solutions based on SpringBoot
• Strong experience in designing and implementing REST webservices and integrating with API gateways
• Strong capabilities in database modelling (Oracle) and SQL
• Demonstrated experience in container technologies (Docker)
• Experience in DevOps, CI/CD processes and the corresponding tools like Maven, Jenkins
• Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (Jira)
• Highly organized multi-tasker able to manage several concurrent projects
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• International experience or working in international projects is a strong plus
• Higher Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Willingness to discover new and complex topics
• Goal-oriented way of working and pronounced willingness to perform
As a Team Leader, you will lead a team of software developers to develop products in-line with the company’s goals and objectives. This will include:
• Delivery of fully tested software into production
• Liaise with other team leaders and architects to ensure architectural integrity of the solution
• Driving continuous improvement across the team, working with other areas of the business
• Help with recruitment, training and development of allocated developers
• Monitor the quality of the team’s performance, manage workloads effectively and provide regular feedback against the agreed standards
• Take the technical lead with projects and drive them through to completion.
Vibe with us!
• You will join a team that it's responsible for developing the core for all Edenred's financial business on an international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We are not a shared service, but the strategic IT core for Edenred global business processes
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.