IPVPN Solution Architect
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these values and skills, you are a great candidate:
• Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering connectivity / LAN & WAN / Global IP VPN solutions, preferably gained in a large enterprise, multi-country and multi-product environment
• Telecoms background and experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – confidence and professionalism both in working with multinational project teams and with clients on various levels of the organisation, from technical audiences to senior management
• Analytical and critical thinking; innovative problem solving capability for complex customer requirements
• Self-starter with a clear can-do mentality, ability to work under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders and produces solution designs that are deliverable, strong commercial acumen.
• At least 3 years experience in dealing with large, corporate customers in a technical solution design or consultancy role
• CCNA / CCDA certification or equivalent certification with technical knowledge of
o LAN Technology (Ethernet, WiFi)
o WAN Access Technology (xDSL, Ethernet, SDH)
o IP Networking
o Voice Networking
• Basic or advanced knowledge in at least one or two of the following areas:
o Unified Communications
o Managed Services, Cloud / Hosting
o Mobile Data and Connectivity
o Switching and routing technologies
Engage with customers to understand technical requirements and underlying business drivers, supporting the Sales team and High-Level Solution designers
o Undertake feasibility checks and design activity to validate solution delivery
o Recommend innovative, optimum solutions with a maximum level of simplicity that meet customer requirements
o Consolidate resource and cost estimates for technical solution design
o Sign-off High-Level Design developed by Solution Architects in Enterprise Sales / VGE
• Develop detailed technical design that will deliver optimum solution for complex customer requirements and produce appropriate design documents
• Coordinate technical implementation and take full responsibility for the success of technical components of international delivery projects, delivering a differentiated customer experience
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can have home office 2/3 day per week depending on the project
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.