QA engineer for Server Management Application
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs QA engineer for Server Management Application active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related science and technology major.
• OS administration experience in Windows, Linux and VMWare virtualization.
• Hardware configuration experience in x86 Servers, Storage and Network.
• Experience in automation test is a plus (Katalon, Selenium, Sikuli, Java, Python/Perl/Shell scripting, Jenkins, Git, Eclipse... 3rd-party tools.)
• Teamwork, passionate, self-motivated, quick-learner and good communication skills.
• Network Configuration, VMware, VMware vSphere, Windows Server, IBM Hardware > IBM BladeCenter, Linux, Manual Testing, Computer Science, Linux System Administration
Automation QA, Shell Scripting, Selenium, Java, Katalon, Python
The XClarity Integrator for Microsoft System Center is a new offering that provides IT administrators with the ability to integrate the management features of Lenovo XClarity Administrator and the System x with Microsoft System Center. Lenovo expands Microsoft System Center server management capabilities by integrating Lenovo hardware management functionality, providing affordable, basic management of physical and virtual environments to reduce the time and effort required for routine system administration. It provides the discovery, configuration, monitoring, event management, and power monitoring needed to reduce cost and complexity through server consolidation and simplified management.
Also, another project where help is needed is Lenovo HW management solution with vLCM ( VMWare LifeCycle Management which is a new feature just launched in vSphere7.0 ). There will be needed a person to validate and certificate Lenovo integration with this new vMWare feature. From the main items to be done we can outline HW compatibility check against HCL/VUG which are used by VMWare for vSAN cluster and HW certification. Also the regular FW compliance check and update capability.
• Responsible for software functional test in API level and System level.
• Design test plan/matrix, write test cases, prepare test configurations, execution testing, report defects and troubleshooting etc.
• Responsible for automation scripts development and supporting team members to run automation test.
• Drive continuous quality improvement in Dev/Test process.
• Maintain and update hardware/firmware test environment to latest
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.