ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Experience in project management of embedded software products in the automotive field;
• Experience in complete software development lifecycle, from requirements to maintenance;
• Experience in applying standard project management methodologies and blending them with agile-based methodologies;
• Experience in identification and mitigation of risks and issues;
• Project status tracking and communication;
• Achieving results in a multi-cultural environment;
• Excellent English communication skills (speaking & writing).
Technical skills needed:
• Technical background in embedded systems;
• Technical background in operating systems, like Linux, QNX, or RTOS (AUTOSAR OS, FreeRTOS);
• Technical background in security software products.
The main responsibilities are:
• Leading the projects assigned through all the stages;
• Identifying risks and develop mitigation strategies;
• Ensuring the information flow inside the team with internal stakeholders and with customers;
• Monitoring the project progress;
• Reporting the project status;
• Proposing corrective actions and solutions;
• Providing visibility at different management levels into the project related aspects;
• Motivating the team to focus on achieving the project goals;
• Organizing celebrations at project successful deliveries.