Contact Center & Benefits Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Contact Center & Benefits Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You have minimum 2 years experience in HR field;
• Organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
• Time management and administrative skills;
• Written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with assistance;
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment;
• Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Fluent or Upper Intermediate level of French & English;
• Team player with interpersonal skills.
What will you do:
• Interface with clients to help them in their HR needs and act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or e-mail;
• Assist employees by providing relevant information in any HR related matter; Process all request related to the employee benefits;
• Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request;
• Update Job Instructions when applicable;
• Improve procedures and innovate, identify possible errors and propose solutions;
• Prepare reports for local HR.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.