Product Owner IAM
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team.
The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate the portfolio evolutions and remediation of anomalies for IAM (Identity Access Management) tools;
- Work in conjunctions with the Scrum Master and the development team from ASSU Paris;
- Define requirements, prioritize, plan roadmap/actions and release in production;
- Among the tools in scope are: JIRA – workflow management, RSH – manage identities / authorisations, ASAP -X – automated provisioning access, RECERT – recertification;
- Supervise the good execution of the IAM processes (entry / exist / mobility / requests);
- Advice project teams to manage the access rights – (design authorization procedures and access modelling);
- Animate user communities and portfolio review;
- Continuously maintain support documentation in use by the HR, Managers, Project Manager, other users;
- Administration of the access management tool – RSH – define accesses in the central base, quality controls and extractions;
- Daily support for technical teams that manage the access management;
- Controls, user access review, recertifications;
- Conduct the transversal conformity controls – AD, LDAP, RSH, USB;
- Coordinate annual recertification campaigns for accesses (preparation, execution, remediation);
- Build and verification of dashboards IAM ASSU.
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- 2 years’ experience with IAM (Identity Access Management) tools;
- Fluent in French & English (written and spoken);
- Good understanding of agile methodologies;
- Accustomed in working with Security Information System concepts.
- Conformable to coordinate matrix distributed teams and to follow-up actions;
- Good command in Excel;
- Experience in using JIRA;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.