Security Operations Analyst
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the IT security team.
The Security Team plays a key role in preventing data leakages, defending the entity from cyberattacks, conducting processes and best practices to put at safe place the sensitive data.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The responsibilities expected for this role are managed in the operation security team:
- Handling requests of derogation from the Group’s security policies, regarding website access, application installation, usage of external storage solutions (USB) .etc;
- Identify, analyse and put into practice security measures together with the corresponding action plans;
- Define, maintain and keep well documented the security procedures;
- Manage Level 2 security requests and alerts in order to identify possible breakthrough;
- Administration of supervision controls and solve the security events in collaboration with Security Information System Department;
- Define and maintain response rules for each category of incidents;
- Put in place detection processes to improve the threat resistance;
- Create documentation dedicated to functional owners;
- Contributes to define Permanent Supervision Controls, define and supervise the implementation of the action plans for exceeded thresholds;
- Elaborate and distribute communications to raise awareness and to inform users on the security best practices and procedures;
- Ensure information integrity and data confidentiality based on the access review rights and segregation of duties to information systems;
- Design and implement security solutions to meet user’s operational expectations.
- Graduate / Post Graduate;
- Fluent in French (B2) and English (B2) is a must;
- Good understanding of the security domain – alerts, vulnerabilities, access controls;
- Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
- Good communication level oral and written;
- Attention to details;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies.
- Basic experience in using JIRA;
- Basic knowledge on SIEM tools;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.