Rewards and Benefits Specialist
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Reward and Benefits Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices. Principal Accountabilities:
- Assists with the resolution of various employee queries related to Reward;
- Is responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes e.g. annual bonus schemes;
- Provides specialist technical expertise for the implementation of Reward initiatives;
- Proactively manage Reward technology solutions using the HR procedures and guidance available to them;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
- Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to specialist area through the channels in line with BAT standards.
- Works closely with relevant CoE to ensure specialist content hosted on knowledge management channels in in line with the strategy and works with the Knowledge & Content Manager to upload as appropriate.
- 1 year experience in a specialist position as well as working with and processing big data volumes are required;
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools - Excel (medium to advanced level);
- High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
- Excellent interpersonal skill set, with the ability to communicate and present ideas coherently;
- Fluency in English language.