Equipment Planning Plant for BS
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Technology / Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
• Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive, Manufacturing);
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Communication and teamwork skills;
• Process oriented thinking.
• Develop new and refine existing machine technology, under consideration of health & safety requirements;
• Collaboration in the market analysis regarding the state of Machine and Process Engineering, in general and in particular, regarding Automation Engineering and process monitoring systems;
• Collaboration in the development of equipment, trial plans, corrective action catalog, and their corresponding release documentation;
• Create all procurement documents, (e.g. requirement manuals, release protocols, checklist of machine takeover) in line with the equipment standards;
• Execution of machine takeover, determination of machine capability (MFU), and implementation grade of requirement specifications;
• Technical release of equipment for production and execution of pre-calculations for the evaluation of concepts.
• Initial training;
• Career advancement opportunities;
• International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Equipment Planning Plant for Battery System.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.